With the recent Pokemon Go updates, now having to use revives when your poor Pokemon faints. You’ll want to follow the following tips to keep your battling strong without using all your items up.
- When your Pokemon is close to the faint (red) HP, switch it out with another Pokemon. Yes, this sounds like common sense to all of you, but we have watched several people let their Pokemon faint, save up your revives for when people battle your gyms.
- Team up with your friends and battle a gym at the same time. This allows you both to hurt the Pokemon on the gym faster and safer.
- Set your Pokemon line up by “Super Effective” on your enemy Pokemon. I can take on a ~2000 CP Flareon with my 1200 Vapereon all day. Don’t be scared of those high number CP Pokemons, there are strategies behind attacking gyms.
- Do not drive away or walk away when battle a gym, yes sometimes it works and sometimes you error out. Stay within the radius to make sure you beat that gym.
- Do not steal peoples gyms when they are battling it and about to take over, it is absolutely wrong and frowned upon. Would you like that to happen to you?
I know this all seems basic, but these can help out any new Pokemon Trainers out there.